At Coastal Palms RV Sites we want your stay to be a pleasant experience, so please help by following our rules.
- Office hours are from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- Office hours are from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. (1st of month)
- Quiet time is from 9:00 p.m. until 8 00 a.m. Strictly Enforced!
- Payment for RV sites must be paid in advance.
- Outside Guests are allowed given they accompany paying guest and check in with the front office.
- We take great pride in the cleanliness of our park. Please help us to keep it that way.
- The cleaning of fish is to be done at designated cleaning areas only. We do not allow fish cleaning at RV Sites.
- Bicycle riding is not allowed after dark. Strictly enforced!
- NO SWIMMING IN POND
- Do not throw CIGARETTE butts or any other TRASH on the GROUND, in PONDS, or in FIRE RING.
- DO NOT leave TRASH outside OVERNIGHT.
- ALL TRASH MUST BE THROWN IN DUMPSTER.
Driving & Parking:
- Speed limit is 5 m.p.h. in all areas.
- Only one (1) RV per space. All extra people and vehicles must register at office.
Children are welcome in the RV Site as long as they are accompanied and/or supervised by an adult at all times and observe quiet times and do not disturb other tenants and their property as well as our own.
Showers & Restrooms:
- All of our buildings are smoke-free as well as our bathhouse.
- Please leave the showers and restrooms as clean as you found them.
- Children are not allowed to use the bathhouse as a playground. Children displaying any type of unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the bathhouse area immediately. Management reserves the right to use full discretion in rectifying matters such as this.
Please place all trash in the provided dumpsters. All trash must be put in a sealed bag or container before it is put into the dumpster.
- Campfires are not allowed.
- Barbecuing or other outdoor cooking on the guest’s own equipment is allowed as long as it is done in a safe manner.
- Fishing with rod & reel or cane pole only.
- One pole per person. Fish from bank only.
- No setting of trout line nets, cast nets, traps, shocking machines or dynamite.
- Catch only what you plan to eat.
- Practice catch & release to keep prices down and stock up.
- Pets are allowed in park as long as they are on a leash. (A fee of $20.00 will be imposed on all pets found around the park without a leash.
- Please pick up all messes your pet causes immediately and dispose of properly.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated, ensure your dog is not barking and disturbing the guests around you.
- We apologize for the inconvenience; however, Dobermans, Pit Bull, Rottweilers, Chows, Wolf Hybrids, German Shepherds and any non-domesticated animals are not allowed. For details Please call our office at (361) 463-8602
- Laundry room is open from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- This is a coin-operated facility. Change is available during regular office hours only.
Damage & Liability:
- Guests are responsible for all damages caused by any member of their party or any visitors to their site.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents injuries or loss of property regardless the cause.
ALL PERSONS USING PREMISES DO SO AT OWN RISK.
Call 911 For ALL emergencies!